Ridley Township Marina
Ridley Township Marina Project is a new 5 million dollar 10,000 sq. ft. state of the art multifunctional building. Building consists of a 7000 sq. ft. restaurant and bar and approximately 3000 sq. ft. is dedicated to the Ridley Township Marina offices. Project includes stunning architectural folding glass wall that provides spectacular waterfront views for the patrons from the new 40 ft. granite topped bar. Building also entails a new commercial kitchen, several interior and exterior dining areas along with a look out tower that comes with a widow’s walk and New England style cupola. The tower is truly an impressive feature and is a welcoming beacon to anyone that visits the building.
- New 10,000 sq. ft state of the art Municipal building built on the beautiful Darby Creek estuary. Total project cost $4,278,000.
- Project had a very tight time frame and was completed in 9 months - in time for the opening of the summer season.
- Over 220 helical piles were installed as part of the foundation system.
- Building is made up of 7000 sq. Ft. restaurant/bar along with 3000 sq. Ft of office space dedicated to the running of the Ridley Marina.
- Restaurant has a capacity of 300 people.
- The finishes for the interior of restaurant consists of wood grained ceramic tile plank flooring, New England style wood clapboard wainscot and the walls are nicely decorated to accent the nautical theme.
- Restaurant has a series of retractable glass walls that opens up onto an elevated dining area.
- Restaurant has 3 interior dinning areas with two bars and two exterior dining areas.
- Exterior veranda dining area overlooking the waterfront is constructed to be entirely open during the summer months and enclosed and heated during the winter. Diners experience beautiful waterfront dining.
- Stunning 3 story tower with cupula and old-fashioned copper weathervane. Tower also has a spiral staircase leading to an observation area that overlooks the waterfront. At night the tower is lit up and acts as a beacon to its patrons.Beautiful copper colored roof that can be seen for miles and helps to give the building a true nautical character.